Zanzibar Point Tours & Safaris




Find replies to some of common asked questions however if you are still need more clear information please do not hesitate to contact us.


We accept USD, Euro, TSh are accepted

After clients confirmed their booking they receive an invoice with all details. In order to confirm our clients’ reservation, we require a 35% deposit payment of the Safari or trip cost . The balance of payment which is remainng Will clear the day of the Safari.

You can pay through bank transfer or Cash.


Yes you have to make reservation before trip or safari start

Bookings shall be confirmed in writing (E-mail)Bookings shall be considered confirmed only when the booking is accompanied by a deposit valued at 35%of the tour price. The remaining 65% must be Paid the day of the safari before the tour begins.

2. Cancellation and Refunds:
Any cancellation of a reservation must be in writing, either by e-mail, and shall only be effective upon its receipt and acknowledgment.

The following cancellation fees will be made for cancellations:

1. More than 45 days prior to trip commencement 30% of tour price.
2. 45 to 30 days prior to trip commencement 50% of tour price.
3. 30 days prior to trip commencement or no show 100% of the total tour price)


Passport and other related traveling documents

Take a Break & Checkout Our
Top Destinations